So I thought my back was on the mend I over did it and ouch it hurts again but this time it goes all the way up into my neck all the way down to my right foot! grrrrrrrrr
Took Sarah to the chiropracter again felt jelouse watching her get her back all adjusted LOL, Then all 4 girls and me went to walmart that was event I tell ya! Taylor spent the whole time saying " I want..." The other 3 were great for the most part.
Chad is getting sick which is truley not a good thing, when he gets sick he gets very sick, on top of it all he got his labs back from the dr with a note saying if he doesn't get his blood sugar fixed soon he will die. He just found out in the same week that his Dad is dying from the same issues chad is batteling and Chads dad is in his early 60's if even that old. I am scared for him.
Friday, January 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh sweetie how scary for Chad. Is he on meds? I Really hope and Pray that he can get his illness under control and get better Fast. HUGE Gigantic HUGS
He is on meds but he needs to be consistent on taking them. He does well for a bit then just quits ;( eats like crap and gets sick.
Oh shit...I hope Chad gets better soon.
Thanks he is the only one who can make the change and stick to it. I sure hope he does
I'm sorry sweetie. My cousins DH is the Same way! But you're right only He can decide take his meds and eat right. But it doesn't stop us wives from worrying about them. HUGS
Post a Comment