She never ever stops she just goes all day long and all night long, she is fighting naps, resisting bedtime and now she wakes up in the middle of the night and hops into bed with us! She takes up the whole darn bed and its a king size!! I cna't keep track of everything she is into, I am busy cleaning up a mess and she is making a new one.
her biggest mess was last night while I thought she was playing with Sarah and Tay she wasn't! she Was in the bathroom spreading gentian violet all over the place she is now purple and what I thought I had cleaned up, I keep finding the never ending sea of purple in my bathroom. took me a half hour to clean my bathroom, but obviosly I still didn't get it all, now today she is leaving purple marks all over the house from it being on her hands and feet. while I laughed I am am also hitting exhaustion. As I sit here and type this she is screaming at me at the top of her lungs, because she is overly tired and wont go to sleep! I think for the first time I am truley at a loss who would of thunk I would be stumped by ny 4th child....
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Man that girl has got the energy. To bad she can't give some to her mommy huh?. I hope she settles down soon sweetie.
Oh boy...that is one stage I am not sure I want to visit. When you have a newborn you are tired all the time but it is relatively easy to keep the baby clean, fed, and happy. When they are A's age, they are a bundle of energy and not so easy to keep clean, fed, and happy!
Good luck!
Post a Comment