I guess Audrey just needs sleep, the child really is able to stop, matter of fact she parked herself on me alllllllllllll day long, she is now laying in bed sleeping!! She has finally got the crud that is going around, not surprised thats for sure. I am praying that she is well tomorrow. but Hey I got Jordan to clean her room and Sarah and Tay started the little girls room.
I was bummed cause to today was like 70 degrees outside, its going to be 38 tomorrow :( with rain and snow. Figures! LOL wish me luck for the rest of the week.
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry the little sweetie is sick :( I hope she gets to feeling better fast.
Hey I made a comment not sure were it went?
I hope your she is feeling beter and you are getting to enjoy some of your time with the girls home.
Sorry that she is sick now too! I hope that YOU get some rest soon!
Post a Comment