Last night a big rain storm came through and flooded all the streets, I was following behind chad so he could drop the truck off at home so we could just be in the van, well I was watching him go through all this water and what do ya know his engine goes, he stalls and trys to start to get a loud clank clank clank sound WTF!! so this is our 3rd engine in less than 10 years what kind of fate is that for us??? but ya know we will deal with it one day at a time and see what we should/ what we can/ and what we will do about it. right now he has my van. I am just thankful we have that for him to drive being he drives soooooooo far everyday for his job.
sooo lets see I guess I could clean.....
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Crap i'm sorry sweetie. It sounds to me like it could be the starter. You know i'm a World famous machinac or however you spell that lol. I hope he can get it fixed Fast and Cheap. HUGS
its the engine, we have to replace it all!! I so wish it was just the starter!!!
Post a Comment