10. Take one day at a time.
Really that's all we can do isn't it, just take one day at a time. NO need thinking about what might be. Except for setting goals. Kinda goes back to worrying its harmful in so many ways. Today I will look at my list and do what I can.
Last night we finally got to Jordan softball practice. She just got hooked up with her team due to the fact that her original team didn't have enough players so it had to be dissolved into another local elementary team. I sat there and listened to the other moms talk to each other, they all were very chatty yet sounded so superficial. Made me think about when we move and me sitting at games for my girls and not knowing any of the other parents and feeling isolated. It would make me break out of my shell and not be so shy and let others know that I would like to talk as well. OOOOOHHHH How I hate that. Last year the team Jordan was on won every game except one. I am thinking that this year will be the exact opposite. Those girls can't hit that ball for the life of them :( they didn't know you ran through first base, or even how to throw a ball. Jordan is ten times taller than the rest of them. But I have to say that every mom was saying " wow look at that little girl! Boy she is good" I felt proud of her, then they all started clucking about who's daughter that was I finally said she is my daughter, they got the scoop on her and then was done with me and excluded me again sighhhhh. I swear in this city you either have the upitty ups or the white trash, with a few in between. I have always been in the in between LOL border line white trash with a uppity attitude at times LOL
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You know I'm praying for you! Moving somewhere else is such a stressful time. Let me know if you need anything! ;)
Sweetie I delt with the Very same thing in Shelbies preschool. Alot of the moms were nice but Never really "Friendly' kwim? Never included me in the things they were doing etc. I'm Extremely shy and I Hate talking to new people! I feel so awkward and like I don't fit in. most of the moms in the preschool are Rich and drive new cars and wear expensive clothes and here I am in 3 year old clothes from Walmart lol and Drive an old truck. Yeah I really fit in lol. HUGS sweetie!! I'm praying for you!
Dont think of yourself as white trash ;) there are others out there who are in much worse areas/predicments :) I think you are great the way you are!! :)
Thank you for your encouraging words, I need them... HUGSSSS to you three
Post a Comment