VBS has started as of lastnight! we all had a blast! The kids are all good and it was fun doing a craft with them I will get to do it all week I can't wait. The girls were able to invite friends with them so they love that. I am just so happy we ended up at this church :)
My 10 for 10 challange started yesterday, I will do well I have to.
Sarah had her reading assesment this morning up at school, I thought Chad had took the stroller with him so I had the girls ride their bikes and i carried Audrey in the sling good grief she is a heavy baby! LOL But Tay rode her little dora trike all the way up and back and was so darn cute! she kept saying I can do it it mama, like she was convincing herself at the same time.
Today I have started to cut back on my caffine intake, I was going to wait to do this, But Chad didn't make coffee this morning so i thought ok I guess i will start today I hate making coffee in the morning I like to wake up and have it sitting there ready for me, can you tell I so am not a morning person :)
Sarah woke up this morning covered I mean covered in hives!!!! I don't know why it is strange...
Monday, August 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What's the 10 for 10 challenge? Did I miss something?
I wanna know too.
Poor Sarah on the hives! Is she allergic to something? Hope they go away fast. HUGS
Poor baby, I hope she gets better soon. Probably allergic to something
Very nice site! Virginia advance cash loan online payday gs400 lexus part Ft. lauderdale cataract surgery Closing cost mortgage no refinancing ameriplan dental insurance ferndale skin care products auburn washington garage cabinets online payday loans http://www.2005-buick.info/Lexus-is300-exhaust.html Oxycontin presriptions Audi dealer san jose california Car hire insurance cover Cisco wholesale Calling card cheap thailand Foo fighters the bets of u lyrics Lamborghini signs Hummer after market parts
Post a Comment